APU Student Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Have an important matter to discuss with your classmates, schoolmates or a person from faculty yet unable to access the login page or maybe download an important document? Tired, annoyed and frustrated? Tried everything in your power to no avail? It is time to end your sufferings and start putting on a bright smile because you have come across the right page that will help you with your APU Student Login troubles. Please check the instructional video featured below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then scroll down a bit and check out and refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the instructional video to help you more with your APU Student Login process:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the APU Student Login page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://login.apus.edu/adfs/ls/?wa=wsignin1.0&wtrealm=https%3a%2f%2fonline-campus.apus.edu%2fAPUS%2f&wctx=rm%3d0%26id%3dpassive%26ru%3d%252fAPUS%252fAPU%252fPAD%252f%253fapust%253dstudent&wct=2013-06-15T10%3a13%3a57Z (Simply highlight the link and right click and click Copy afterwards right click the empty URL box of your web browser and right click and click Paste)
- Once directed to the page find the Login column situated right side of the page. In this login column you will have to input necessary information needed to access your account. Start with the first text field and enter your Student ID. Make sure you are inputting your correct Student ID to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- After doing so move on to the next text field and enter your Password. Make sure you are inputting your correct password to avoid any errors while trying to login to your account.
- After completing steps one to three click the blue-colored Login button and you will be then directed to your APU Student account. Access it comfortably!
Having troubles while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of APU Student find the Login column again where you first started inputting your login credentials. After the login column is found, find the Forgot User ID or Password? link and click it.
- If you forgot your User ID then click it and you will be then directed to their reset page. On its reset page, they will be asking you for your Last Name, last four digits of your Social Security Number and your date of birth.
- After completing the mandatory text fields on the User ID reset page click the Submit button.
- If it is your Password you forgot then click the link labeled as such and you will be then directed to the Password reset page. On its reset page, they will be asking you for your Student ID number, Last name, last four digits of your Social Security Number and your date of birth.
- After completing the mandatory text fields on the Password reset page click the Submit button.
Note: The two reset pages have a similar format with each other so there must be no difficulties encountered. Make sure you are inputting the correct information needed to avoid any errors while trying to retrieve your login credentials.
Exhausted all efforts and still cannot access your account? Contact APU Student directly:
Student Support Center: 877-755-2787
For students from non-US Locations: 703-330-5398
>Send an email!
Contact APU Student through this email contact: email@example.com
Do not forget to bookmark this page and come back later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding APU Student Login process.